7/17/16

Make Me Read It Read-A-Thon - Wrap Up!


The week has come and gone!  I had a three-way tie on which book I should read, so I took the top three to Twitter, and Lady Midnight won by a landslide.  I started this book this week, and read a grand total of 80 pages.  Yup, only 80 pages out of this 600+ page book.  It's good, really good, but I just had too much going on this week to focus on reading.  But I will definitely be continuing on with this book, as it's the only book that I've bought this year and haven't read yet.  I'm definitely in more of a summery contemporary mood at the moment, and have already gobbled up a couple of chapters of Past Perfect, which I'll probably finish in the coming days.

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs