12/14/16

#Bookmas - Top 3 Most Anticipated Book to Movie Adaptations

#Bookmas is a Christmas video/blog/Instagram challenge hosted by Hailey @ Hailey in Bookland.  I'm honestly SO far behind in movie watching, it's not even funny.  I haven't seen the new Star Wars (the one that came out last year), nor have I finished the Hobbit trilogy.  And I'm TWO STAR TREK MOVIES BEHIND.  TWO!!!!

Today's topic is book to movie adaptations that I'm anticipating.  Although I probably won't watch these anytime soon, I am looking forward to seeing Before I Fall and Wonder, as these are two of my favourite books of all time.  While researching for this post, I also just learned that The Nightingale will become a movie, and I can't wait to see this heartbreaking story transformed onto the big screen.

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs