12/19/16

#Bookmas - Top 8 Books I Want to Read in 2017

#Bookmas is a Christmas video/blog/Instagram challenge hosted by Hailey @ Hailey in Bookland.  Today's topic is my favourite of them all -- planning eight books that I'd really like to read in 2017, split between YA and adult fiction.

Four YA titles:
1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
2. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
3. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
4. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey

Four adult titles:
1. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
2. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
3. Robber Bride by Margaret Atwood
4. Bedtime Story by Rob Wiersema

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. The Girl at Midnight got lost somewhere on my TBR, but I'd like to read that one too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs