12/20/16

#Bookmas - Top 9 Books Published in 2016

#Bookmas is a Christmas video/blog/Instagram challenge hosted by Hailey @ Hailey in Bookland.  I read a lot of new releases this year, so this will include some repeats from previous lists.  In no particular order, here are my top nine reads that were published this year:

1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
2. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
3. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
4. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
5. When We Collided by Emery Lord
6. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
7. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
8. Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
9. Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs