2/19/17

Mini-Challenge #7 - Let Me Sing You a Love Song

Music and reading are my two biggest hobbies, and I have really struggled with this post.  I love so many books, and so many songs that pairing the two was almost impossible.  BUT, I think I've come up with a few good ones.


To Auggie from Wonder...All of Me - John Legend
Wonder is all about appreciating inner beauty and looking past physical imperfections.  Even though this is a romantic song, the lyric "Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections" always reminds me of this incredible book.


To Celeana from Throne of Glass...Unstoppable by Sia
This is my theme song these days.  Whenever I'm feeling a little low, I just crank this up and it gets rid of the blues instantly.  I love the growl in her voice, and the lyrics "I'm so powerful, I don't need batteries to play."


Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury...Quit Playing Games with My Heart by The Backstreet Boys
I wasn't the biggest fan of Rhysand in ACOTAR, but he stole my heart in the sequel.  And I'm not a bookish crush kind of girl.  Usually I answer those questions with "I don't have one."  But this worries me, because I wonder if he's going to be one of those love to hate and hate to love characters, and I'm going to end up despising him.  Maybe this song should be dedicated to Sarah J. Maas?

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs