3/10/17

Spring TBR!

I didn't quite finish my winter TBR pile (just The Bone Season left) but I definitely plan to catch up and read these five books now that spring is here!

1. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
So, here's a funny thing -- I have a list of TBR books in my bullet journal, and I accidentally checked this off, when I meant to check off a different book.  So now I have to read it, like ASAP.

2. Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston
This book is on my All the Short Ones readathon TBR, so it'll be finished by the end of March.

3. The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
4. Burn by Julianna Baggott
I'd like to knock a couple of series off my TBR list this season.

5. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
I read, and loved, A Darker Shade of Magic last month, and I want to keep reading this series while it's fresh in my mind.

POST SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. I just read The Midnight Star last month and really enjoyed it. It was a great finale for the series. Personally, I'm hoping to get to the sequels for the Girl at Midnight series...I've dropped the ball on that one a bit!

    Good luck on your Spring TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know that the Midnight Star was enjoyable! I liked the first book, but the second one was just okay. I'm hopeful for the third.

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs