4/26/17

Tome Topple Wrap-up

Tome Topple was hosted by Sam @ Thoughts on Tomes.  This challenge wrapped up last Friday, April 21st, but I've been lazy about posting my wrap-up!

CHALLENGES: 
1. Read more than 1 tome
2. Read a graphic novel 
3. Read a tome that's part of a series
4. Buddy read a tome 
5. Read an adult novel

I started A Gathering of Storms before the readathon started, but finished it a few days into the readathon.  Then, I read and finished A Conjuring of Light, which was over 600 pages!  So, technically, I completed three challenges: I read more than one tome, read a tome that was part of a series, and read an adult novel.  I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing the entire series this year though (pats self on back).  I'm already looking forward to the next round of this readathon!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs